Deze tekst (een quiltkletser mailde hier over op de quiltlijst) vind ik zo goed!
How to know if you are a REAL quilter
- There’s more fabric in the house than food.
- "Fat quarter" is not the heaviest part of your body.
- Your ironing board is always set up, but you never iron clothes.
- You think of your job as an interruption of your quilting time.
- You pet fabric.
- People are always picking thread off you.
- You can measure a scant 1/4 inch by eye.
- "Featherweight" doesn’t mean boxer.
- Your "UFO’s" are not from outer space.
- You clean up your sewing room and your family thinks that you are leaving home.